|Model Number||VR 100|
|Power Requirements||100-240V AC,1A max.|
|Power Consumption||13W max.|
|Dimensions||215.2 x 135 x 42.6 mm|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 50 degrees C|
|Operating Relative Humidity||5 ~ 95%|
Powerful Network Security Solution:
- The innovation of the Internet has created tremendous worldwide opportunities for e-business and information sharing. It has become essential for businesses to focus more on network security issues. The demand for information security has become the primary concern for the enterprises. To fulfill this demand, PLANET has launched the VR-100 VPN Security Router, an all-in-one appliance that carries several main categories across your network security deployments: SPI firewall security protection, policy auditing (Content Filtering, VPN Tunnel and MAC/IP Filtering), and easy management (Setup Wizard, DHCP Server and Dashboard). Furthermore, its Dual-WAN Failover and Outbound Load Balance features can improve the network efficiency while the web-based interface provides friendly and consistent user experience.
Excellent Ability in Threat Defense:
- The VR-100 built-in SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall and Blocking DoS/DDoS attack functions provide high efficiency and extensive protection for your network. Virtual Server and DMZ functions can let you setup servers in the Intranet and still provide services to the Internet users.
Ideal VPN Security Router Solution for SMBs:
- The VR-100 provides complete data security and privacy for accessing and exchanging most sensitive data, built-in IPSec VPN function with DES/3DES/AES encryption and MD5/SHA-1/SHA-256/SHA-384/SHA-512 authentication, and GRE, SSL, PPTP and L2TP server mechanism. The full VPN capability in the VR-100 makes the connection solid secure, more flexible, and more capable.
- The VR-100 supports many popular security features including Content Filterring to block specific URL, MAC/IP filtering, outbound load-balancing and more. Furthermore, it provides higher performance with all Gigabit Ethernet interfaces which offer faster speeds for your network applications. The Gigabit user-defined interfaces flexibly fulfill the network requirement nowadays, and the Dual-WAN interfaces enable the VR-100 to support outbound load balancing and WAN fail-over features.
Cybersecurity Network Solution to Minimize Security Risks:
- The cybersecurity feature included to protect the switch management in a mission-critical network virtually needs no effort and cost to install. For efficient management, the VR-100 is equipped with HTTPS web and SNMP management interfaces. With the built-in web-based management interface, the VR-100 offers an easy-to-use, platform independent management and configuration facility. The VR-100 supports SNMP and it can be managed via any management software based on the standard SNMP protocol
Improving Network Efficiency:
- The VR-100 has link redundancy, Content Filtering and many more functions to make the entire network system better. It is applicable to the small-scale sector (from 10 to 50 people), using a 9-inch desktop design, with five Gigabit ports (WAN/LAN). The VR-100s economical price with complete cable management features make it an inevitable choice for the next-generation office network load balancer.
- The VR-100s built-in Content Filtering feature can automatically resolve the IP address corresponding to all. Users network can be easily managed by just typing the URL of the websites like Facebook, YouTube and Yahoo.
- The VR-100 can connect dual WANs with up to two different ISPs. It creates a stable and qualified VPN connection for many important applications such as VoIP, video conferencing and data transmission.